|新人报到(得20稻币)| |Windows专区| |Linux专区| |MacOS专区| |软件资源区| |杀毒软件| |共享上网论坛| |论坛闲聊区(水区)| |稻草QQ群|

返回列表 发帖

[行业软件] 赖世雄中级美国英语教程+1-148课笔记

软件名称:赖世雄中级美国英语教程+1-148课笔记
软件大小:10.9 MB
软件类型:国产软件 / 外语工具
软件语言:简体中文
运行环境:Win2003, WinXP, Win2000, Win9X
软件简介:赖世雄中级美国英语教程+1-148课笔记,学习精准美语都需要赖世雄初级美国英语教程(上、下册)吧?这套书,我有文本教材,长春出版社出的书。印刷不精美,但很实用,语法列举详尽且通俗易懂,此其有别于网络文本处。但课后练习仅有答案而无解释,如想弄清答案之所由选,须得听赖氏讲课录音。赖世雄初级美国英语教程(入门篇)我也有文本教材。我现在开始学赖世雄中级美国英语教程(上、下册)。☆foul language 下流话Mandarin 普通话,国语☆Your stay here is just(or only) a waste of time.☆rewarding a.有(获)益的;修得做的,划算的.Teaching is a very rewarding profession.教书是一种很有价值的职业.Exercise is a rewarding for our health.☆by fits and starts. adv.间歇地,断断续续地,一阵一阵地My brother studied accounting by fits and starts, so he failed.☆tip n. ①建议②小费 ③提示,技巧 give sb. tips on/about sth. vt.给某人关于某事的建议 tip (about) = advice (on)a good piece of advice 不说: a good advice☆stink vi.臭 stingy☆be patient with sb. 对...有耐心☆thick-skinnned a.厚颜的Eg:If you want to be a good salesman,you must be thick-skinned.☆Don’t be afraid to make mistake. 别怕犯错.☆It depends on how you study it.那要看你如何去学习.It depend on when you do it.那要看你何时去做.☆funny farm 疯人院 正式:mental asylum☆improve sth = make a lot of improvement in sth☆how come(口) 无需要倒装=why ☆talk to(with) sb. about sth. vi. talk sb. into doing vt.说服☆When he gave a speech, we realized that he was just talking nonsense.☆He is a problem studnet.☆greeting 招呼语How are you doing in ...? or: How are you getting along? 近来怎么样?久违的老朋友还可以说:How are you? or How have you been?Howdy 美国南部招呼语 answer: Howdy☆blind date 相亲,盲目约会☆I am afraid (that省略) it is going to rain, so we can't go on a picnic. 我认为...(弱语气)☆What's the problem (with)? = What's wrong?= What's the matter (with)?☆goof around 浪费时间,混时间☆Aha, that's it. = Aha, I get it. = I understand.☆kidding = joking

软件下载:赖世雄中级美国英语教程+1-148课笔记
转发到微博 收藏 分享

返回列表